Fiberglass Insulation is the perfect way to insulate your attic space whether it is new construction or an existing home. By adding the recommended amount to your attic or walls you can save on your energy bills.
Johns Manville Formaldehyde-free™ Climate Pro blow-in loose-fill fiber glass insulation is a premium alternative to cellulose. It‘s blown into attics, nonconforming spaces and hard-to-reach areas, like corners, edges and around framing. When it’s applied to the recommended thickness and specifications, you can be assured that your home is energy-efficient, with minimal heat loss. And unlike cellulose, it won’t appreciably settle, decay or provide food for animals or microbes. It’s effective for the life of your home.
We use John Manville Blown Fiberglass Insulation
- Improves indoor air quality – because it’s made without formaldehyde.
- Thermally efficiency – provides effective resistance to heat transfer. Unlike cellulose products, Climate Pro settles only 1 to 3 percent, so it won’t lose R-value after installation.
- Sound control – reduces transmission of sound through exterior and interior walls and floor/ceiling assemblies for superior sound control.
- Fire-resistant and noncombustible
- Noncorrosive – does not accelerate corrosion of pipes, wiring or metal studs.
- Durable – it will not rot, mildew or otherwise deteriorate. Unlike cellulose, Climate Pro will not hold moisture and will not permanently lose R-value.
- Easy to install – quickly insulates attics or spaces of any size or shape without cutting or fitting.
- Complete coverage – effective in tight spaces, areas with large amounts of cross-bridging or areas with small gaps and voids.
Blown fiberglass can be used in:
- Attics – Can be installed up to R-70 over ó" (13 mm) ceiling drywall without exceeding ceiling weight limits.
- Nonconforming spaces – Insulation sprays out of the hose several feet, filling in large areas and small gaps quickly and completely.
- Wall cavities – Can be installed in walls using the Blow-In-Blanket System (BIBS®).